Myanmar. Burma. Nyaung U. The owners of bicycle taxis with sidecars,known as trishaws,relax as they wait for customers at Nyaung U market.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Asian (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cycle taxi
- Licensed transport
- Mittlerer Osten
- Myanmarian ethnicity
- Myanmarian ethnicity (male)
- Nyaung U
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- urban transportation
- Myanmar. Burma. Bagan. A horse-drawn buggy on the road to Nyaung U market.
- Myanmar. Burma. Bagan. An ox-drawn farm cart passes a horse-drawn buggy on the road to Nyaung U market.
- Myanmar. Burma. Nyaung U. An overloaded pick-up vehicle ferries shoppers and farmers to their distant homes from Nyaung U market.
- Myanmar, Burma, Amarapura, Taungthaman Lake, U Bein's Bridge. A family walking home at sunset over U Bein's Bridge, over 200 years old and the world's longest teak span.
- Myanmar,Burma,Rakhine State,Sittwe. A busy street scene in Sittwe. Bicycle taxis,known as a trishaws,are an inexpensive and popular means of transport throughout Myanmar.
- Myanmar,Burma,Pan-lo. A proud young novice monk crosses a wooden bridge with his bicycle near Pan-lo village. The wheels of the bike are decorated with CDs.
- Myanmar. Burma. Nyaung U. A busy market scene with fresh fruit and vegetables at Nyaung U. Local scales for weighing produce are commonly used.
- Myanmar,Burma,Ban-lo. A laden motorcycle van cum taxi at Ban-lo,a Shan village outside Kengtung.
More Related Images
- Myanmar. Burma. Nyaung U. An old woman smokes a local cheroot as she sells thanahka - the bark of Lemonira acidissimo tree ground to a paste with water for use as sunscreen.
- Monk in Marketplace, Mandalay, Myanmar
- Myanmar, Mandalay division, Mingun. Bullock cart on the road
- Myanmar, Burma, Mandalay Region, Mandalay. Villagers and tourists cross the celebrated teak-built U Bein's Bridge which crosses Taungthaman Lake near Mandalay.
- Myanmar, Burma, Mandalay Region, Mandalay. A villager pulls his bicycle across the celebrated teak-built U Bein's Bridge which crosses Taungthaman Lake near Mandalay.
- Myanmar. Burma. Bagan. A man fills a wooden barrel with dirty rainwater from a local dam.
- Myanmar. Burma. Bagan. A Burmese man drives his ox cart to a dam to collect water in a locally made wooden barrel.
- Myanmar. Burma. Bagan. Crushing sesame for oil extraction using a hard-wood grinder like a large pestle and mortar driven by an ox.