A fishing dhow sails past Benguerra Island.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- Asian (places and things)
- AWL Images
- Bazaruto Archipelago
- Benguerra Island
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Indian Ocean
- palm tree
- paradise (place of bliss)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Beach front,Benguerra lodge.
- A fishing dhow sails past Benguerra Island.
- Fishermen pole their dhow out from the beach to deeper water
- A sun lounger on the beach at Benguerra Lodge.
- Sunloungers on the beach at Benguerra Lodge.
- Fishermen set out at daybreak in their traditional wooden craft,called in Ki-Swahili mashua,to fish beyond the coral reef,which lies less than half a mile offshore. The reef gives them protection from the high seas of the Indian Ocean during the monsoon winds.
- Mozambique, Tofo. Two fishermen walk with their nets along the beaches at Tofo.
- Man fishing on Tofo beach, Tofo, Inhambane, Mozambique
More Related Images
- Kenya Mombassa. An outrigger canoe sets sail from Diani Beach at sunrise.
- Mozambique, Bazaruto Archipelago. Crystal waters and shallow sandbars off Benguerra Island.
- Mozambique, Bazaruto Archipelago. Old worn ropes at the bow of a Dhow.
- Tanzania, Zanzibar, Unguja Island, Kizimkazi. Fishermen returning with the incoming tide.
- Tanzania, Zanzibar, Unguja Island, Jambiani. Fishermen at low tide.
- Kenya,Coast,Mombasa. A fisherman in a dugout canoe paddles past Fort Jesus and the old town of Mombasa. Only dhows - the wooden sailing vessels of the region - now use the Old Harbour.
- Woman sitting on fishing boat on beach, Tofo, Inhambane, Mozambique
- Fishermen launching fishing boats on Tofo beach, Tofo, Inhambane, Mozambique