A desert kasbah backing onto the giant sand dunes of Erg Chebbi in eastern Morocco.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- blue sky
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Erg Chebbi
- Hassi Labied
- Kasbah Touareg
- mud brick
- North Africa
- remote (remote location)
- Sahara Desert
- sand dune
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- Textures and shadows in the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi,near Merzouga in eastern Morocco.
- Erg Chebbi,Morocco's great Saharan dune near Merzouga
- Berber camel leader with three camels in Erg Chebbi sand dunes, Sahara Desert, near Merzouga, Morocco, North Africa, Africa
- Erg Lehoudi sand dunes, Sahara desert. Morocco (MR)
- Niger, Tenere Desert.Sand Dunes on the edge of the Tenere Desert.This is the largest protected area in Africa, covering over 7.7 million hectares.
- Niger, Tenere Desert.Sand dunes within the extinct Caldera of Arakao.This is the largest protected area in Africa, covering over 7.7 million hectares.
- Libya, Fezzan, Edeyen Ubari, nr Ubari. The Dawada (aka Ramla) Lakes comprise several oasis pools such as Um al Ma
- Libya, Fezzan, Erg Uan Kasa. Tourists set up a wild campsite in the midst of the Erg Uan Kasa dunes between the Jebel Akakus and the Messak Settafet.
More Related Images
- A local woman steps out into the whitewashed streets of the Rif Mountains town of Chefchaouen. The distinctive white and blue colour scheme was first introduced by Jewish refugees fleeing Spain in the 15th century.
- Sand Dune, Great Erg Oriental, Sahara Desert, Algeria
- Arabian Desert, Sahara Desert, Egypt
- Niger,Timia Oasis. Tuareg riders preparing to race their camels as part of the Spring Harvest Festival.
- Niger, Tenere Desert.Camel Caravan travelling through the Air Mountains & Tenere Desert.This is the largest protected area in Africa, covering over 7.7 million hectares.
- Niger, Tenere Desert.Resting under an Acacia Tree.This is the largest protected area in Africa, covering over 7.7 million hectares.
- Sand dunes of the Erg Chebbi, Sahara Desert near Merzouga, Morocco, North Africa, Africa
- Niger,Timia Oasis. Local Tuareg woman. Traditionally,Muslim Tuareg women do not wear veils but the men keep their faces covered.