Snails for sale at one of the many food stalls that fill the Djemma el Fna in the evening.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- arm (human)
- AWL Images
- bowl (container)
- bowl (deep bowl)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Evening Light
- Food stuff
- Imperial City
- Jemaa el-Fnaa
- Moroccan cuisine
- North Africa
- old city
- Old Town
- Specialist cuisine
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- vessel (bowl)
- Snails for sale at one of the many food stalls that fill the Djemma el Fna in the evening.
- A young man sells dried fruit from his stall in the Djemaa el Fna,Marrakech.
- Antiques for sale in the Souq in the old Medina of the Tangiers.
- Colourful spices for sale in the souq of Marrakech.
- A carpet salesman displays his wares in the souq of Marrakesh
- Food Stand, Jemaa El Fna, Medina of Marrakech, Morocco
- Orange juice for sale in the Djemaa el Fna.
- Crowds at Djemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco
More Related Images
- Street Vendor in Jemaa El Fna, Medina of Marrakech, Morocco
- The 70m high minaret of the Koutoubia dominates the skyline of Marrakech. Built in the 12th century by Yakoub el-Mansour.
- Jemaa El Fna, Medina of Marrakech, Morocco
- Man Selling Olives in Shop, Medina of Fez, Morocco
- Mint tea,Morocco's favourite drink.
- A waiter pours a glass of mint tea,Morocco's favourite drink.
- A traditional transvestite dancer performs in the Djemaa el Fna,Marrakech.
- A man rides a donkey cart through the streets of the old medina,Marrakech.