A waiter pours a glass of mint tea,Morocco's favourite drink.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Imperial City
- mint tea
- North Africa
- old city
- Old Town
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- sugar lump
- A waiter pours a glass of mint tea,Morocco's favourite drink.
- Mint tea,Morocco's favourite drink.
- Mint tea,Morocco's favourite drink.Mint tea,Morocco's favourite drink.Julian Love
- Orange juice for sale in the Djemaa el Fna.
- A traditional transvestite dancer performs in the Djemaa el Fna,Marrakech.
- Snails for sale at one of the many food stalls that fill the Djemma el Fna in the evening.
- Pouring Fresh Mint Tea, Riad Magi, Marrakech
- Colourful spices for sale in the souq of Marrakech.
More Related Images
- A snake charmer performs in the Djemaa el Fna,Marrakech.
- A young man sells dried fruit from his stall in the Djemaa el Fna,Marrakech.
- African Coffee, Medina of Marrakech, Morocco
- The 70m high minaret of the Koutoubia dominates the skyline of Marrakech. Built in the 12th century by Yakoub el-Mansour.
- The Jardin Menara provides a peaceful haven on the edge of Marrakech. Created by the Almohads in the 12th century,the pavillion was added in 1869.
- Antiques for sale in the Souq in the old Medina of the Tangiers.
- A man rides a donkey cart through the streets of the old medina,Marrakech.
- The Palais de la Bahia was the residence of the Grand Vizier at the end of the 19th century. It's opulence aroused the envy of the Sultan,who had the palace looted on the Vizier's death.