Families and friends enjoy an evening stroll,or paseo,under the setting sun in the courtyard of the Hassan II Mosque in Cassablanca.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Evening Light
- Hassan II
- Hassan II Mosque
- Islamic culture
- Mosque Hassan II
- North Africa
- place of worship
- religious building
- silhouette (darkened or blurred object or figure)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Families and friends enjoy an evening stroll,or paseo,under the setting sun in the courtyard of the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca.
- The Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca is the third largest in the world after those at Mecca and Medina, and its minaret, at 210m, is the tallest of all.It was built to commemorate former king Hassan IIs 60th birthday in 1993.
- View across Cairo from the top of the Blue Mosque,looking West across to modern Cairo and the pyramids in the distance. Cairo is now one of the largest cities in the world with more than 18m people.
- The 70m high minaret of the Koutoubia dominates the skyline of Marrakech. Built in the 12th century by Yakoub el-Mansour.
- The sun sets over Boulevard de Paris in the heart of the Ville Neuvelle,Casablanca
- Dawn view over Casablanca and Hassan II Mosque, Morocco
- Koutoubia minaret at dusk and Djemaa el-Fna Square. Marrakech, Morocco
- Kenya,Lamu Island,Shela. The old mosque at Shela at dawn.
More Related Images
- Koutoubia Minaret
- The minarets of the beautiful Sultan Hassan Mosque silhouetted against the setting sun,Cairo,Egypt
- Outdoor food stalls in Djemaa el-Fna Square, a Unesco World Heritage Site. Marrakech, Morocco
- Koutoubia minaret at dusk. Marrakech, Morocco
- The domes and cupolas of the 17th-century Badshahi Mosque enliven the Lahore skyline.
- A visitor is dwarfed by the towering mosaic tilework of the Hassan II Mosque. The mosque is the third largest religious monument in the world and can accommodate 25,000 worshippers in its main prayer hall.
- Looking towards the Petit Socco along the busy Rue as-Siaghin,the main shopping street in the old medina of Tangier.
- The minarets of the splendid Sultan Hassan mosque silhouetted at sunset,Cairo,Egypt