A young peasant girl in ragged clothing with a Malagasy raffia hat.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Malagasy ethnicity
- Malagasy ethnicity (female)
- Malagasy hat
- Raffia hat
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Torn clothing
- Woven hat
- A Malagasy girl wearing a typical woven hat of the region.
- A girl wearing a Malagasy woven hat peeps out of the upstairs window of her home near Ambalavao,Madagascar
- A Malagasy woman wearing a locally made raffia hat.
- A young Malagasy girl wearing a local raffia hat.
- A happy Malagasy young woman despite her clothes which underscore her poverty.
- A Malagasy woman weaves a basket from raffia palm.
- A Malagasy woman gathering rice from paddies near Ambalavao,Madagascar
- A young Malagasy girl takes a bath in a large plastic bowl in the fishing village of Ramena near Antsiranana (formerly Diego Suarez).
More Related Images
- A young girl beside a road-side stall which is offering for sale brightly coloured raffia baskets and hats near Antananarivo,capital of Madagascar.
- A Malagasy girl looks out of the window of her double-storied Betsileo house.
- Malagasy woman pound corn in traditional wooden pestles and mortars outside a typical Betsileo double-storied house of the southern highlands of Madagascar.
- Women pound corn beside a typical double-storied house of the Betsileo people in the Southern Highlands of Madagascar.
- A pretty Malagasy girl at her home near Ambalavao,Madagascar
- A girl peeps out of the upstairs window of her home near Ambalavao,Madagascar
- A girl peeps out of the upstairs window of her home near Ambositra,Madagascar
- A Malagasy girl wearing a locally woven hat. Madagascar is well known for the outstanding variety and styles of its local hats,which vary considerably from region to region. Different fibres are used to weave the hats depending on availability; they include palms (raffia,badika,manarana and dara) or straw.