A girl peeps out of the upstairs window of her home near Ambalavao,Madagascar
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Malagasy ethnicity
- Malagasy ethnicity (female)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- wooden shutter
- A girl wearing a Malagasy woven hat peeps out of the upstairs window of her home near Ambalavao,Madagascar
- A girl peeps out of the upstairs window of her home near Ambositra,Madagascar
- A Malagasy girl looks out of the window of her double-storied Betsileo house.
- A girl and child look out of the shuttered window of a house in an attractive Malagasy village of the Betsileo people who live southwest of the capital, Antananarivo.Most houses built by the Betsileo are double storied with kitchens and living quarters located on the first floor.Livestock is often kept in the ground floor of a house overnight.The Betsileo are industrious people and expert rice far
- A Malagasy woman wearing a locally made raffia hat.
- Malagasy woman pound corn in traditional wooden pestles and mortars outside a typical Betsileo double-storied house of the southern highlands of Madagascar.
- Women pound corn beside a typical double-storied house of the Betsileo people in the Southern Highlands of Madagascar.
- A young Malagasy girl wearing a local raffia hat.
More Related Images
- A happy Malagasy young woman despite her clothes which underscore her poverty.
- A pretty Malagasy girl at her home near Ambalavao,Madagascar
- A Malagasy family peeps from the first floor entrance to their home at Ambatovaky, a village of blacksmiths not too distant from the Ranomafana National Park.Most houses in the village are double storied with kitchens and living quarters located on the first floor.Livestock is usually kept in the ground floor of a house overnight.
- Tanzania, Zanzibar, Stone Town. The typical old style of buildings in Zanzibar s Stone Town..
- A young peasant girl in ragged clothing with a Malagasy raffia hat.
- A Malagasy woman weaves a basket from raffia palm.
- A Malagasy woman gathering rice from paddies near Ambalavao,Madagascar
- Gathering in the rice harvest near Ambalavao. Men cut the rice while women and children bundle and carry it for stacking.