An ox-cart laden with sacks of charcoal heading for Tulear. Almost the entire population of the island cooks on charcoal.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- palm tree
- rural scene
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- A man drives his draught oxen pulling a cart along a rural road.
- Ox-drawn carts are familiar sights in rural Malawi.
- Rice Harvest Near Behenjy, Madagascar
- An ox-cart takes a tourist and her baggage from a boat anchored offshore to a jetty at Tulear,Madagascar
- The Avenue of Baobabs with ox-drawn carts. Named Adansonia grandidieri after the French botanist and explorer,Alfred Grandidier,these baobabs are the grandest and most famous of Madagascar's six endemic species.
- Children on Cart Pulled by Zebu, Madagascar
- Herd of Zebu Near Anja Reserve, Madagascar
- Burundi. The main road to Tanzania provides an essential trade route.
More Related Images
- Tanzania, Zanzibar. A man steers his ox-drawn cart near Mangapwani. Common transport in rural areas on the island.
- A farmer uses a tine pulled by oxen to prepare a rice paddy for planting.
- A young man delivers sacks of sugar in his ox-cart along Anakao beach,Madagascar
- Rice Fields Near Behenjy, Madagascar
- Myanmar, Mandalay division, Mingun. Bullock cart on the road
- Burundi. Palm oil tree plantations line the shores of lake Tanganyika.
- Ethiopia, Debre Markos. An old man with a sack of grain outside Debre Markos.
- Mali, near Douentza. A small caravan of donkeys transporting millet pauses amidst austere countryside near Douentza