View northwards across the Ba Valley towards the mountains from Knock House
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- Benmore Estate
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- dry stone wall
- drystone wall
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- Inner Hebrides
- Isle of Mull
- rural scene
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- The wild unspoilt shore of Loch na Keal on a warm summer's evening
- Black faced sheep roam free along the shore of Loch na Keal
- Luing cattle roam free along the shore of Loch na Keal
- An old bridge on the coastal road around Loch na Keal
- The coast road winds its way along the shore of Loch na Keal skirting under Ben More
- GlenBatrick Lodge overlooks the white sandy shore of Loch Tarbert on the west side of Jura. Beautifully isolated the lodge is only accessible by boat or a five hour walk.
- Backed by the Paps of Jura,GlenBatrick Lodge overlooks the white sandy shore of Loch Tarbert on the west side of Jura. Beautifully isolated the lodge is only accessible by boat or a five hour walk.
- A knoll covered in heather and wild grasses overlooking Loch Tarbert
More Related Images
- The Paps of Jura with Corra Bhein and Beinn Shaintaich on right
- Bell heather,Erica cinerea
- Benmore Estate stalker,Neilson Bissett,on the hill stalking red deer. He carries binoculars,telescope,stalking rifle and walking stick.
- Getting ready to take a shot at a red deer stag on Benmore Estate
- A salmon fisherman fly fishing the Drumlaing Glide on the southern bank of the River Ba on the Benmore Estate Beat.
- Built in the eighteenth century at the eastern end of Loch na Keal and overlooking the River Ba,Knock House was once owned by Princess Louise,the fourth daughter of Queen Victoria,and her husband the 9th Duke of Argyll. It is now an extremely comfortable sporting lodge attached to Benmore Estate.
- Sunset on the calm water of Loch Tarbert on the west coast of Jura.
- The pink light of sunset on the calm water of Loch Tarbert on the wild west coast of Jura.