The wild unspoilt shore of Loch na Keal on a warm summer's evening
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- Benmore Estate
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- Inner Hebrides
- Isle of Mull
- Loch Na Keal
- rural scene
- sea loch
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- Black faced sheep roam free along the shore of Loch na Keal
- Luing cattle roam free along the shore of Loch na Keal
- An old bridge on the coastal road around Loch na Keal
- The coast road winds its way along the shore of Loch na Keal skirting under Ben More
- View northwards across the Ba Valley towards the mountains from Knock House
- GlenBatrick Lodge overlooks the white sandy shore of Loch Tarbert on the west side of Jura. Beautifully isolated the lodge is only accessible by boat or a five hour walk.
- A knoll covered in heather and wild grasses overlooking Loch Tarbert
- Sunset on the calm water of Loch Tarbert on the west coast of Jura.
More Related Images
- The pink light of sunset on the calm water of Loch Tarbert on the wild west coast of Jura.
- Backed by the Paps of Jura,GlenBatrick Lodge overlooks the white sandy shore of Loch Tarbert on the west side of Jura. Beautifully isolated the lodge is only accessible by boat or a five hour walk.
- The Paps of Jura with Corra Bhein and Beinn Shaintaich on right
- Fishing boats rest at anchor on a still evening at Rum Elgol on the west coast of Skye.
- The Cuilins from Elgol on the west coast of the Isle of Skye.
- Bell heather,Erica cinerea
- Benmore Estate stalker,Neilson Bissett,on the hill stalking red deer. He carries binoculars,telescope,stalking rifle and walking stick.
- Benmore Estate ghillie,Donald Bissett,throws a lobster pot out of the boat into Loch na Keal