Benmore Estate stalker,Neilson Bissett,on the hill stalking red deer. He carries binoculars,telescope,stalking rifle and walking stick.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- Benmore Estate
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Country clothing
- Country pursuit
- Country sport
- Deer stalking
- European (places and things)
- Field sport
- Great Britain
- Inner Hebrides
- Isle of Mull
- Knock House
- remote (remote location)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- Benmore Estate stalker,Neilson Bissett,on the hill stalking red deer. He carries binoculars,telescope,stalking rifle and walking stick.
- As the riftle gets ready to take his shot a red deer stag,Benmore Estate stalker,Neilson Bissett,watches through binoculars.
- A stalking party sets out on the hill on the Benmore Estate
- Getting ready to take a shot at a red deer stag on Benmore Estate
- Dragging a red deer stag off the hill at the end of a successful stalk on the Benmore Estate
- Benmore Estate stalking, man grallochs a stag on the hill
- Benmore Estate ghillie,Donald Bissett,throws a lobster pot out of the boat into Loch na Keal
- A salmon fisherman fly fishing the Drumlaing Glide on the southern bank of the River Ba on the Benmore Estate Beat.
More Related Images
- A salmon fisherman chooses his fly on the River Ba on the Benmore Estate Beat.
- Gordon Muir,stalker and ghillie at Glen Batrick Lodge,teaches a young guest to fish
- The coast road winds its way along the shore of Loch na Keal skirting under Ben More
- Two fine brown trout caught with dapping fly and rod from a boat on Loch Ba
- Fine brown trout caught on Loch Ba
- Shooting mallard and teal on the Thurso River
- View northwards across the Ba Valley towards the mountains from Knock House
- The wild unspoilt shore of Loch na Keal on a warm summer's evening