Benmore Estate ghillie,Donald Bissett,throws a lobster pot out of the boat into Loch na Keal
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- Benmore Estate
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Country pursuit
- Country sport
- European (places and things)
- Field sport
- Great Britain
- Inner Hebrides
- Isle of Mull
- lobster trap
- Loch Na Keal
- Sea angling
- Sea fish
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- A salmon fisherman fly fishing the Drumlaing Glide on the southern bank of the River Ba on the Benmore Estate Beat.
- A salmon fisherman chooses his fly on the River Ba on the Benmore Estate Beat.
- Fine brown trout caught on Loch Ba
- Two fine brown trout caught with dapping fly and rod from a boat on Loch Ba
- As the riftle gets ready to take his shot a red deer stag,Benmore Estate stalker,Neilson Bissett,watches through binoculars.
- Benmore Estate stalker,Neilson Bissett,on the hill stalking red deer. He carries binoculars,telescope,stalking rifle and walking stick.
- A stalking party sets out on the hill on the Benmore Estate
- Gordon Muir,stalker and ghillie at Glen Batrick Lodge,teaches a young guest to fish
More Related Images
- Dragging a red deer stag off the hill at the end of a successful stalk on the Benmore Estate
- Benmore Estate stalking, man grallochs a stag on the hill
- Getting ready to take a shot at a red deer stag on Benmore Estate
- The wild unspoilt shore of Loch na Keal on a warm summer's evening
- Black faced sheep roam free along the shore of Loch na Keal
- The coast road winds its way along the shore of Loch na Keal skirting under Ben More
- Luing cattle roam free along the shore of Loch na Keal
- Scotland, Isle of Mull. Fishing boat and colourful waterfront houses at Tobermory harbour.