A boy flies a kite on one of Coll's many beaches
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- Inner Hebrides
- Isle of Coll
- kite (toy)
- Outer Hebrides
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- A boy flies a kite on one of Coll's many beaches
- One of the many beautiful white sand beaches on the west coast of Coll
- Scotland, Argyll and Bute, Isle of Tiree. A surfer in action.
- The two Breachacha Castles stand at the head of Loch Breachacha. The older castle seen on the right was built in the fifteenth century and once a MacLean clan stronghold. Teh new castle was built around 1750. It was here that Boswell and Dr. Johnson stayed on their tour of the Hebrides when they were forced to take refuge after a storm.
- Breachacha Castle,built in the fiteenth century and once a MacLean clan stronghold.
- The whitewashed cottages of Arinagour,the only village on Coll and home to half of the island's population of roughly 180
- The Cuilins from Elgol on the west coast of the Isle of Skye.
- Sea kayaking around the coast of Coll
More Related Images
- A sailing boat quietly cruises along Loch Tarbert
- Cooking freshly caught mackerel and mussels at a beach barbecue on Colonsay
- Sunset on the calm water of Loch Tarbert on the west coast of Jura.
- The pink light of sunset on the calm water of Loch Tarbert on the wild west coast of Jura.
- Backed by the Paps of Jura,GlenBatrick Lodge overlooks the white sandy shore of Loch Tarbert on the west side of Jura. Beautifully isolated the lodge is only accessible by boat or a five hour walk.
- A knoll covered in heather and wild grasses overlooking Loch Tarbert
- GlenBatrick Lodge overlooks the white sandy shore of Loch Tarbert on the west side of Jura. Beautifully isolated the lodge is only accessible by boat or a five hour walk.
- Luskentyre and the Forest of Harris.