The church at Fortingall where Rob Roy witnessed his brother's marriage.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- bell tower
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- religious building
- Rob Roy
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- Rob Roy's grave at Balquidder.
- Kirkandrews Church.
- Memorial in the graveyard near Duart Castle. Inscription reads Alexander Carmichael Esq,Tacksman of Beach Mull,who died 27th May 1859 Aged 49 years. Memorial comprises a stone sculpture of a shrouded urn and a hand holding the inscription.
- The church in Arinagour,the only village on Coll and home to half of the island's population of roughly 180
- Church in Lauder.
- Middlebie Church.
- Burns Statue,Dumfries.
More Related Images
- St Clements Church on the southern tip of Harris is the burial place of the MacLeods of Harris and Dunvegan in Skye. Dating from the 1520s.
- England,Devon,Dartmoor National Park,Manaton. 15th Century St Winifreds Church is one of the focal points in Manaton,occupying a prominent site in the upper part of the village on the north side of the village green
- England,Somerset,South Perrott. St Mary's Church,the central tower has four identical arches from the early 13th century,with the north transept and nave a little later. South Perrott is situated in the North West corner of Dorset,near the Somerset border
- England,Shropshire,Oswestry. A memorial in the cemetery of a church.
- Wales,Denbighshire,Ruthin. Derwen churchyard cross - a decorated cross of the mid to late fifteenth century.
- Lochan on top of Stob an Duibhe looking towards Ben Lomond.
- Loch Arklet.
- Jedburgh Abbey.