Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- Kirkandrews Church
- religious building
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- Middlebie Church.
- Church in Lauder.
- Jedburgh Abbey.
- Sweetheart Abbey.
- England,Somerset,Crewkerne. St Bartholomew's Parish Church stands on higher ground west of the town centre. It is the focal point of the rural prospect of the western side of the town - a superb example of the Perpendicular style with many unusual and individual features.
- England,Shropshire,Oswestry. A memorial in the cemetery of a church.
- St Michael and All Angels Church, Stanton, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds, England, United Kingdom
More Related Images
- Church of St Lawrence, Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds, England, United Kingdom
- Memorial in the graveyard near Duart Castle. Inscription reads Alexander Carmichael Esq,Tacksman of Beach Mull,who died 27th May 1859 Aged 49 years. Memorial comprises a stone sculpture of a shrouded urn and a hand holding the inscription.
- Rob Roy's grave at Balquidder.
- The church at Fortingall where Rob Roy witnessed his brother's marriage.
- St Clements Church on the southern tip of Harris is the burial place of the MacLeods of Harris and Dunvegan in Skye. Dating from the 1520s.
- England,Somerset,South Perrott. St Mary's Church,the central tower has four identical arches from the early 13th century,with the north transept and nave a little later. South Perrott is situated in the North West corner of Dorset,near the Somerset border
- One of the western towers of Westminster Abbey,London. The first Abbey was built here by Edward the Confessor in 1045. The present building was completed in 1517,although has been added to over the years. The two towers seen here were added in 1745.
- Widecombe-in-the-Moor Church,Dartmoor