Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- MIddlebie Church
- religious building
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- Kirkandrews Church.
- Church in Lauder.
- Sweetheart Abbey.
- Jedburgh Abbey.
- Caerlaurock Castle.
- St Clements Church on the southern tip of Harris is the burial place of the MacLeods of Harris and Dunvegan in Skye. Dating from the 1520s.
- England,Somerset,Wells. The cathedral at Wells derives it name from from the three wells dedicated to Saint Andrew,one in the market place and two within the grounds of the Bishop's Palace and cathedral. Built between 1175 and 1490,Wells Cathedral has been described as the most poetic of the English Cathedrals
More Related Images
- One of the western towers of Westminster Abbey,London. The first Abbey was built here by Edward the Confessor in 1045. The present building was completed in 1517,although has been added to over the years. The two towers seen here were added in 1745.
- Widecombe-in-the-Moor Church,Dartmoor
- Wales,Denbighshire,Llangollen. The striking remains of Valle Crucis Abbey,a Cistercian monastery founded in 1201 AD and abandoned at the Dissolution of the Monasteries in 1535AD.
- England,Worchestershire,Worchester. Worcester Cathedral - an Anglican cathedral situated on a bank overlooking the River Severn. Its official name is The Cathedral Church of Christ and the Blessed Virgin Mary - here viewed from the South side.
- England,Somerset,Crewkerne. St Bartholomew's Parish Church stands on higher ground west of the town centre. It is the focal point of the rural prospect of the western side of the town - a superb example of the Perpendicular style with many unusual and individual features. Highlighted here are its highly individual gargolyes or more correctly its chimera.
- Buttercups in front of Widecombe-in-the-Moor Church,Dartmoor
- The church in Arinagour,the only village on Coll and home to half of the island's population of roughly 180
- The church at Fortingall where Rob Roy witnessed his brother's marriage.