A tour Bus proceeds along Princes Street,the main thoroughfare in Edinburgh beneath the Castle Walls.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- bronze (metal alloy)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- horse (animal)
- Princes Street
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tour bus
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- The statue of Robert the Bruce,at the Bruce Monument at Bannockburn. This commemorates his 1314 victory over the English.
- Eurasia, Caucasus region, Armenia, Yerevan, train station square, statue of Sasuntsi David by Yervand Qochar
- UK, Scotland, Lothian, Edinburgh, Wojtek the Soldier Bear Memorial in the Princes Street Gardens.
- Europe, Belgium, Flanders, Bruges, horse and cart for statue, old town, Unesco World Heritage Site
- The Tresco Children Statue in the Abbey Gardens
- Wales,Cardiff. Park Place War Memorial,Cardiff City centre.
- RAF Bomber Command Memorial at Green Park in London, England
- Europe, Belgium, Flanders, Bruges, bronze statue, The Four horsemen of the Apocalypse, 1981-87, by Rik Poot, old town, Unesco World Heritage Site
More Related Images
- Europe, Belgium, Flanders, Antwerp, bronze statue and tower of Onze Lieve Vrouwekathedraal, built 1352-1521
- Europe, Scandinavia, Denmark, North Zealand Copenhagen, Hans Christian Andersen statue
- Memorial in the graveyard near Duart Castle. Inscription reads Alexander Carmichael Esq,Tacksman of Beach Mull,who died 27th May 1859 Aged 49 years. Memorial comprises a stone sculpture of a shrouded urn and a hand holding the inscription.
- An Eriskay pony stands beside the memorial to John Lorn Stewart just outside Arinagour
- Burns Statue,Dumfries.
- National Gallery of Scotland. Edinburgh. Rain wets the front of the columns and flags during the August Edinburgh festival. The gallery is one of the most visited sites in the city,all year round. It overlooks the park of Princes Street Gardens.
- England,London. Commissioned by Queen Victoria to commemorate her late consort,Prince Albert. This large statue of Prince Albert in Hyde Park,is seated in a vast Gothic shrine. It includes a frieze with 169 carved figures,angels and virtues higher up and separate groups representing the Continents,Industrial Arts and Sciences.
- The Royal Artillery Memorial on Hyde Park Corner, London, England, United Kingdom, Europe