St Clements Church on the southern tip of Harris is the burial place of the MacLeods of Harris and Dunvegan in Skye. Dating from the 1520s.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- Castellated tower
- Church tower
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- MacLeod Clan
- Outer Hebrides
- Ovis aries
- religious building
- Rodel Church
- St Clements Church
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- St Clements Church on the southern tip of Harris is the burial place of the MacLeods of Harris and Dunvegan in Skye. Dating from the 1520s.
- Field Buttercups in front of Widecombe-in-the-Moor Church. This location is reputed to have been the inspiration for Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's famous Sherlock Holmes detective novel Hound of the Baskervilles.
- Buttercups in front of Widecombe-in-the-Moor Church,Dartmoor
- The church in Arinagour,the only village on Coll and home to half of the island's population of roughly 180
- Widecombe-in-the-Moor Church,Dartmoor
- St. Mary & All Saints Church,South Kyme,
- Wales,Denbighshire,Llangollen. The striking remains of Valle Crucis Abbey,a Cistercian monastery founded in 1201 AD and abandoned at the Dissolution of the Monasteries in 1535AD.