East coast of Harris looking over Minch towards Mull
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- Isle of Harris
- Isle of Mull
- isolated (alienated)
- Outer Hebrides
- remote (remote location)
- road less travelled
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- Derelict croft
- Sand and rocks on the Western Shore.
- Backed by the Paps of Jura,GlenBatrick Lodge overlooks the white sandy shore of Loch Tarbert on the west side of Jura. Beautifully isolated the lodge is only accessible by boat or a five hour walk.
- The two Breachacha Castles stand at the head of Loch Breachacha. The older castle seen on the right was built in the fifteenth century and once a MacLean clan stronghold. Teh new castle was built around 1750. It was here that Boswell and Dr. Johnson stayed on their tour of the Hebrides when they were forced to take refuge after a storm.
- The Cuilins from Elgol on the west coast of the Isle of Skye.
- Evening light on the rocks of Nisabost.
- Machair at Prince Charles Beach
- Croft on the Isle of Mull, Inner Hebrides, Scotland
More Related Images
- GlenBatrick Lodge overlooks the white sandy shore of Loch Tarbert on the west side of Jura. Backed by the Paps of Jura and beautifully isolated,the lodge is only accessible by boat or a five hour walk.
- Sunset on the calm water of Loch Tarbert on the west coast of Jura.
- The pink light of sunset on the calm water of Loch Tarbert on the wild west coast of Jura.
- A knoll covered in heather and wild grasses overlooking Loch Tarbert
- Loch na Cleavag
- Luskentyre and the Forest of Harris.
- GlenBatrick Lodge overlooks the white sandy shore of Loch Tarbert on the west side of Jura. Beautifully isolated the lodge is only accessible by boat or a five hour walk.
- River Sligachan and the Cuilins,Isle of Skye.