Russia,St Petersburg. Statue on the Admiralty Building.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Admiralty Building
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Eastern Europe
- East Europe
- European (places and things)
- Soviet Union
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- stone work
- St Petersburg
- tourist attraction
- Russia,St Petersburg. Statue of Nicholas First in St Isaac's Square.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Spire of the Admiralty Building.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Main entrance to the Saint Hermitage Museum or Winter Palace.
- Russia,St Petersburg. The Church on Spilt Blood.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Astoria Hotel.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Bell Tower of St Nicholas Cathedral.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Church of St Simeon and St Anna on Belinskovo St.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Spire of the Michael Fortress.
More Related Images
- Russia,St Petersburg. Mikhailovsky (St Michael's) Castle - built for Emperor Paul 1 as a place of refuge and security and surrounded by water for added protection,ironically it was here that he was murdered in his bedroom by a group of officers in 1801. Today it forms part of the State Russian Museum.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Buildings on the Fontanka River.
- Russia,St Petersburg. The Peter and Paul Fortress.
- Russia,St Petersburg,Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin). Catherine Palace was commissioned by the Empress Elizabeth and built by the Italian architect Rastrelli,and was finally finished in 1756. During the reign of Catherine the Great,the interior of one wing was redesigned by the Scottish architect Charles Cameron who also constructed a number of additional buildings in the extensive park.
- Russia,St Petersburg,Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin). Catherine Palace - The Grotto. Designed by Rastrelli,the Grotto is situated at the north end of the great pond in the park of the Catherine Palace.
- Russia,St Petersburg. The Gardens of the Michael Palace. A pavilion on the banks of the Moika canal in the gardens of the Michael Palace,now the Russian museum of art. The Church on the Spilt Blood can be seen through the trees.
- China,Beijing. A modern ice skater monument at the indoor ice skating training centre.
- A modern terracotta warrior displayed in a city centre shopping mall,Xian City,Shaanxi Province,China