Omanis walk and sit alongside Muttrah's busy Corniche
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Arabian Peninsula
- Asian (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- indigenous people
- Indigenous person
- Middle East
- Middle Eastern
- Middle Eastern (places and things)
- Omani (people)
- Omani (places and things)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Muttrah Harbour is ringed by the Corniche,the buildings of the old city and the arid mountains behind
- Oman,Muscat,Ghala,Al Ghubrah (Grand Mosque) Mosque. The mosque,a magnificent example of modern islamic architecture,was built for the nation by Sultan Qaboos to mark the 30th year of his reign and is open,at certain times,to non-Muslims.
- Oman, Muscat. Tourist looking at Mutrah old town, elevated view, at sunrise (MR)
- Oman, Muscat. Mutrah harbour and old town at dusk
- Oman, Muscat. Cityscape of Mutrah old town, elevated view, at sunset
- Oman, Muscat. Cityscape of Mutrah old town, elevated view, at dusk
- Oman,Muscat. The Mutrah Souq area of the country's capital. A traditional bazar,the souq is a warren of alleyways and lined by traditional stalls and a must for visitors to Muscat and locals alike. The market comes alive in the evening as the heat of the day dissipates.
- An Omani man walks past the high sided living quarters of Barka Fort,a major landmark on the Batinah coast. Dating from the early Ya'ruba Period,it has an unusual octagonal tower and two restored watchtowers.
More Related Images
- Spectators watch the preparations for a camel race at Al Shariq race track on the fringe of the Wahiba Sands.
- Oman, Muscat, Ruwi. Hamriyah suburbs of Ruwi with typical whitewashed buildings, from elevated point
- Oman,Muscat Region,Bandar Khayran. A old farmer sits down for a chat dressed in traditional Omani clothing.
- Oman,Muscat Region,Bandar Khayran. A old fisherman fishes for sardines with a traditional net from a beach on the coast near Muscat
- Oman,Muscat,Ghala,Al Ghubrah (Grand Mosque) Mosque. Koran reading within the mosque by a young Omani man wearing a traditional embroirdered hat (kumah) and a dishdasha with a tassel (furakha) sometimes scented with aftershave.
- Oman,Western Hajar Mountains,Wadi Bani. A remote mountain village of Balad Seet,a local man looks outwards with his traditional home behind him.
- Oman,Muscat,Ghala,Al Ghubrah (Grand Mosque) Mosque illuminated at night. The mosque,a magnificent example of modern islamic architecture,was built for the nation by Sultan Qaboos to mark the 30th year of his reign and is open,at certain times,to non-Muslims.
- Oman, Sur. View of the city from the top of the fortress with mosque in the foreground