Painted ceramic mural at the entrance to a tapas bar in the Santa Cruz district of Seville,Spain
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Mediteranean Country
- Santa Cruz
- South European
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- travel destination
- Western Europe
- Interior of a bar in the Santa Cruz district of Seville,Spain
- Detail of a mural made of painted ceramic tiles on a wall in a street in Seville showing a Sevillian street scene.
- Mural of one of the historic Spanish kings made from painted ceramic tiles,adorns the wall of a house in the Santa Cruz district of Seville,Spain
- Map of Italy and the Mediterranean made out of ceramic tiles on a street in Seville,Spain
- A painted ceramic mural depicting Santa Teresa praying before a cross,on a wall in Seville,Spain
- Lines of terracotta tiles on a roof in Seville,Spain
- A picture made of painted ceramic tiles depicting a haloed shepherdess with child and sheep,Seville,Spain
- A narrow passage leads under one of the highly decorated houses in Seville's old Jewish Quarter.
More Related Images
- The roof of Seville's cathedral is a sea of Gothic spires.
- Plaza del Triunfo in the Real Alcazar Palace in Seville,Spain
- Plaza del Triunfo with the backdrop of the Real Alcazar Palace,Seville,Spain
- The elegant wrought iron balustrade of a balcony on a mansion in Seville's Barrio Santa Cruz.
- View of an elegant domed building in the gardens of the Real Alcazar Palace,Seville,Spain
- La Giralda,the striking Moorish bell tower of Seville's Cathedral is the city's most famous landmark.
- An ornate stone urn in the Real Alcazar Palace in Seville,Spain
- Tourists enjoy the grandeur and magficence of the Real Alcazar Palace,Seville,Spain