The name of Jesus stands out amidst a jumble of words etched into the door of the Passion Facade at Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia,in Barcelona
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Antoni Gaudi
- Antonio Gaudi
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Jesus Christ
- La Sagrada Familia
- Mediteranean Country
- Passion Facade
- religious building
- South European
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- text (written words)
- travel destination
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Western Europe
- The surreal chimneys of Antoni Gaudi's architectural icon,Casa Mila in Barcelona. Known as La Pedrera (the Quarry),the builiding was built between 1905-1911 during the period of modernisme.
- The surreal chimneys of Antoni Gaudi's architectural icon,Casa Mila in Barcelona. Known as La Pedrera (the Quarry),the builiding was built from 1905 to 1911 and declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984.
- Gaudi La Sagrada Familia at dusk, Barcelona, Spain
- Basilica of Sagrada Familia by architect Antoni Gaudi in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
- Spain, Cataluna, Barcelona, la Sagrada Familia, detail of the doors to the south west facade of the Sagrada Familia Cathedral.
- St Marks Square St Marks Cathedral
- Spain, Cataluna, Barcelona, la Sagrada Familia, The doors to the south west facade of the Sagrada Familia Cathedral.
- Spain, Barcelona, Sagrada Familia, Interior
More Related Images
- Colorful mosaic chimney, Palau Guell, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- St Mark's Square,St Mark's Cathedral
- La Sagrada Familia by Antoni Gaudi, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, Europe
- Sagrada Familia at dusk, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, Europe
- Cologne Cathedral on a sunny day in Cologne (Koln), Germany
- Replica of the finial at the top of the spires and the famous Cologne Cathedral in Cologne (Koln), Germany
- Basilica of Sagrada Familia by architect Antoni Gaudi in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Interior of the Church of Colonia Guell, Coloma de Cervello, Catalonia, Spain