Wandering albatross (Diomedia exulans) on nest.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Atlantic Ocean
- AWL Images
- Bay of Isles
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Prion Island
- South Georgia Island
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- wandering albatross
- Wandering albatross (Diomedia exulans) gently preening a photographer
- South Georgia,Bay of Isles,Prion Island. A nesting Wandering Albatross (Diomedea exulans).
- Light-mantled sooty albatross (Phoebetria palpabrata) on nest.
- South Georgia,Bay of Isles,Prion Island. Adult Wandering albatross (Diomedea exulans) playing with a photographer.
- Falkland Islands; West Point Island. Black-browed albatross incubating egg in a clifftop colony shared with rockhopper penguins.
- King penguins (Aptenodytes patagonicus) colony
- King penguins (Aptenodytes patagonicus).
- Falkland Islands; West Point Island. Black-browed albatross (Thalassarche melanophris) in flight.
More Related Images
- Falkland Islands; West Point Island. Pair of black-browed albatross bowing and rattling bills as part of their courtship display.
- King penguin (Aptenodytes patagonicus) colony.
- Wandering albatross and tourists, Diomedea exulans, South Georgia Island
- Falkland Islands; Sea Lion Island. Male flightless steamer duck.
- Falkland Islands; West Point Island. Photographing black-browed albatross (Thalassarche melanophris) colony with telephoto lens.
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Georgia, Cumberland Bay, Grytviken. A group of King Penguins on the beach.
- A juvenile wandering Albatross on Prion Island. The parents feed the single chick for up to ten months. They will breed every two years.
- A Wandering Albatross in flight off Shag Rocks. These albatrosses have the largest wingspan of any living bird in the world, averaging between 8 feet and 11.5 feet