England,West Dorset,Burton Bradstock. The Jurassic Coastline designated a World Heritage Area offers miles of pristine beaches perfect for a healthy stroll.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- Burton Bradstock
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cultural heritage
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- Jurassic Coast
- South West England
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- England,West Dorset,Burton Bradstock. The Jurassic Coastline designated a World Heritage Area offers miles of pristine beaches perfect for a healthy stroll.
- England,Dorset,Seatown. The pebble beachs of the UNESCO Heritage Area of the Jurassic Coast near the small settlement of Seatown
- England,West Dorset,St Catherine's Chapel,Abbotsbury. Set high on a hilltop overlooking Abbotsbury Abbey,The Fleet and the UNESCO listed Jurassic Coastline,this sturdily buttressed and barrel-vaulted 14th-century chapel was built by the monks as a place of pilgrimage and retreat.
- England,West Dorset. Looking over a pair of resting sheep the view from Plisden Pen,Dorsets highest point,towards the World Heritage Jurassic coastline around Charmouth
- England,West Dorset,Charmouth. Walking the UNESO World Heritage Jurassic Coast between Eype and Seatown well marked signposts point the way.
- England, Dorset, Old Harry Rocks. Old Harry Rocks, ancient chalk stacks found below the cliffs at Ballard, and formed over 65 million years ago, mark the eastern end of the Jurassic Coast.
- England, Dorset, Swanage. Sunrise from the Banjo Jetty at Swanage, with the Isle of Wight just visible on the horizon.
- Prominantly displayed lifeguards flag on Harlyn Bay Beach during the height of summer holidays
More Related Images
- Oceanside Walkway, Sidmouth, Devon, England, United Kingdom
- Walkway in Sidmouth, Devon, England, United Kingdom
- England,Dorset,Coney Castle. Coney's Castle is an Iron Age hill fort and affords superb views over the surrounding countryside and towards the UNESCO World Heritage Jurassic Coastline and the coastal town of Charmouth.
- Durdle Door, Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site, Dorset, England
- Chalk Cliffs of Bat's Head, Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site, Dorset, England
- Chalk Cliffs of St Oswald's Bay, Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site, Dorset, England
- People at Beach, West Bay, Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site, Dorset, England
- Porthminster Beach, St. Ives, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom