England,London,Piccadilly Circus. Piccadilly Circus in the rain.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- Piccadilly Circus
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Water Puddle
- Western Europe
- England,London. A narrow street after the rain.
- England,London. City Hall designed by architect Norman Foster.
- England,London,City of London. St. Paul's Cathedral.
- England,London. View toward the city from Canary Wharf.
- England,London. Canary Wharf.
- England,London. The Thames seen from Battersea Bridge.
- England,London,Canary Wharf. View of Canary Wharf from the pier of the Hilton Hotel.
- England,London,City of London. View from the Tate Modern over St. Paul's Cathedral with the Millennium Bridge in the foreground.
More Related Images
- England,London,Putney. View of Putney Bridge.
- Piccadilly Circus by night. Built in 1819,it is now renowned for its neon signs,as well as the Shaftesbury memorial fountain and statue known as 'Eros' It is surrounded by several noted buildings,including the London Pavilion and Criterion Theatre. Directly underneath the plaza is the London Underground station Piccadilly Circus.
- England,London. City Hall designed by architect Norman Foster with Tower Bridge in the background.
- England,London,City of London. St. Paul’s Cathedral from Paternoster Square.
- England,London,City of London. Smithfield Central Market.
- England,London. Canary Wharf as seen from Tower Bridge.
- England,London. Tower Bridge.
- England,London,Westminster. Big Ben,the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.