England,London. The London Eye also known as the Millennium Wheel.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- Big Ben
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- ferris wheel
- Great Britain
- House of Parliament
- Millennium Wheel
- observation wheel
- silhouette (darkened or blurred object or figure)
- South Bank
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Thames River
- tourist attraction
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- England,London,Jubilee Gardens. The London Eye also known as the Millennium Wheel.
- England,London,Westminster. Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament as seen from the London Eye.
- England,London,City of London. Big Ben as seen through the London Eye.
- The Dolphin with a Boy statue on the banks of the Thames River beside Tower Bridge in London
- The Houses of Parliament seen from Vauxhall Bridge.
- England,London. Walking beside the River Thames near to Hammersmith Bridge.
- Big Ben and Houses of Parliament at sunset, Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom, Europe
- England,London. Tower Bridge with the 'Girl & Dolphin' statue silhouetted in the foreground.
More Related Images
- England,London,Westminster. Big Ben,the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
- England,London. Canary Wharf.
- The London Eye,with Big Ben and the houses of Parliament in the background. The London Eye is the largest observation wheel ever built and has been open to the public since 2000.
- Europe, England, London, Palace of Westminster
- England,London. City Hall designed by architect Norman Foster.
- England,London,Westminster. The Houses of Parliament.
- England,London. Houses of Parliament and the London Eye as seen from Waterloo Bridge.
- England,London. Covent Garden - this name was given,during the reign of King John (1199-1216),to a 40-acre (16 ha) patch in the county of Middlesex.