England,London. Walking beside the River Thames near to Hammersmith Bridge.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cultural heritage
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Thames River
- tourist attraction
- travel destination
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- England, London.Tower Bridge was completed in 1894, after eight years of construction.When it was built, Tower Bridge was the largest and most sophisticated bascule bridge ever built.
- England,London. Covent Garden - this name was given,during the reign of King John (1199-1216),to a 40-acre (16 ha) patch in the county of Middlesex.
- England,London. Canal Barge Festival in Little Venice,North London.
- England,London. The Tower of London & Tower Bridge. The Tower of London was first built in 1078 by William the Conqueror(1066-1087) and was completed by William II who was tragically killed by Walter Tyrell in a hunting accident in the New Forest. During the Tower's history it has been a palace,prison,treasury,zoo and arsenal. The Crown Jewels are housed in the tower.
- Houses of Parliament at dusk, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom (U.K.), Europe
- England,London. Tower Bridge with the 'Girl & Dolphin' statue silhouetted in the foreground.
- England,London. Tower Bridge.
- England,London. Tower Bridge and a view to the City.
More Related Images
- England,London. The London Eye also known as the Millennium Wheel.
- England,London,Jubilee Gardens. The London Eye also known as the Millennium Wheel.
- England,London. Commissioned by Queen Victoria to commemorate her late consort,Prince Albert. This large statue of Prince Albert in Hyde Park,is seated in a vast Gothic shrine. It includes a frieze with 169 carved figures,angels and virtues higher up and separate groups representing the Continents,Industrial Arts and Sciences.
- England,London. The Royal Albert Hall of Arts and Sciences is an arts venue dedicated to Queen Victoria's husband and consort,Prince Albert. It is situated in the Knightsbridge area of the City of Westminster.
- St Pauls Cathedral seen across the Millennium Bridge.
- Tower Bridge at dusk
- City Hall with Tower Bridge behind,London,England,United Kingdom,Europe
- London City Hall and the Tower Bridge at Dawn, London, England