View towards London's south bank and the new City Hall from an arch on Tower Bridge in central London
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- British Isles
- capital city
- Civic building
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- lookout point
- New City Hall
- night life
- observation point
- over look (observation point)
- South Bank
- steel structure
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Thames River
- travel destination
- United Kingdom
- vertical lift bridge
- Western Europe
- Night time traffic crosses Tower Bridge in central London. Built in 1894,the iconic bridge was designed to rise and allow ship to pass through.
- Pedestrians and rush hour traffic cross Tower Bridge in central London. Built in 1894,the iconic bridge was designed to rise and allow ships to pass through.
- Traffic and pedestrians cross Tower Bridge in central London. Built in 1894,the iconic bridge was designed to rise and allow ship to pass through.
- The Tower Bridge crossing the River Thames in central London. The bridge designed by Sir Horace Jones and built in 1894,was designed as a drawbridge to allow ships to pass through.
- The Dolphin with a Boy statue on the banks of the Thames River beside Tower Bridge in London
- Buildings of the London Tower on the banks of the River Thames. The popular London landmark has been used a royal residence,mint,arsenal and then prison from as early on as the middle ages.
- The majestic Royal Exchange building in central London. The Royal Exchange,designed by Sir William Tite and completed in 1844 acted as a centre for commerce in London until 1939.
- London's famous Clock Tower,Big Ben,is framed by the gates of the Palace of Westminster. Big Ben's name actually comes from the 13 tonne bell hanging inside the tower and named after its commissioner,Benjamin Hall
More Related Images
- The Tower of London, London, England, United Kingdom
- The British Airways London Eye,simply known as the Eye,on the River Thames in central London. The London Eye,at 135 metres tall is the world's largest sightseeing wheel and was builts as one of the city's Millenium projects
- London Bridge at Dusk, London, England, United Kingdom
- Tower Bridge at Dusk, London, England, United Kingdom
- The Scoop and Tower Bridge, London, England, United Kingdom
- England,London. Walking beside the River Thames near to Hammersmith Bridge.
- Tower Bridge by night. Construction of the bridge started in 1886 and took 8 years. The central span can be raised to allow ships to travel upriver. The bridge is close to the Tower of London,which gives it its name. It is often mistaken for London Bridge,the next bridge upstream.
- Tower Bridge with Reflection at Dusk, London, England, United Kingdom