The statue of Prince Albert standing outside the Albert Hall,one of London's premier concert venues.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Albert Hall
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- famous place
- Great Britain
- national park
- Prince Albert National Park
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- The statue of Prince Albert standing outside the Albert Hall,one of London's premier concert venues.
- England,London. The Royal Albert Hall of Arts and Sciences is an arts venue dedicated to Queen Victoria's husband and consort,Prince Albert. It is situated in the Knightsbridge area of the City of Westminster.
- Statue of William III standing outside Kensington Palace.
- The statue of Lord Nelson stands atop Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square. The statue was sculpted by EH Bailey. The column stands 145ft tall,the same hight as the masthead of HMS Victory,Nelson's flagship.
- The West front of St Paul's Cathedral.
- A tour boat on the River Thames passes the Tower of London. The original entrance to Traitor's Gate can be seen on the waterline.
- Harrods in Knightsbridge,perhaps the most famous department store in the world.
- Exterior of the Tower of London.
More Related Images
- Detail of the exterior of the Tower of London.
- The front courtyard of the British Museum. The museum was founded in 1753 from the private collection of Sir Hans Sloane.
- The facade of the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden
- The National Gallery in Trafalgar Square.
- England,London. Commissioned by Queen Victoria to commemorate her late consort,Prince Albert. This large statue of Prince Albert in Hyde Park,is seated in a vast Gothic shrine. It includes a frieze with 169 carved figures,angels and virtues higher up and separate groups representing the Continents,Industrial Arts and Sciences.
- The orangerie at Kensington Palace.
- The White Tower at the Tower of London. The original entrance to Traitor's Gate can be seen on the waterline.
- Exterior of the Tower of London