The West front of St Paul's Cathedral.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- famous place
- Great Britain
- Saint Paul
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- St Paul's
- tourist attraction
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- St Pauls Cathedral seen across the Millennium Bridge.
- St Paul's Cathedral
- St Paul's Cathedral from the West. Designed by Sir Christpher Wren,it was commissioned in 1668 to replace the one destroyed in the great fire of 1666. After going though several redesigns it was completed in 1708. It was struck by a bomb on October 9,1940,but survived.
- A tour boat on the River Thames passes the Tower of London. The original entrance to Traitor's Gate can be seen on the waterline.
- Exterior of the Tower of London.
- The front courtyard of the British Museum. The museum was founded in 1753 from the private collection of Sir Hans Sloane.
- The National Gallery in Trafalgar Square.
- Silhouette of St Pauls Cathedral and one of the towers of Canon Street station against the evening sky.
More Related Images
- Buckingham Palace is the official London residence of the British monarch. The palace,originally known as Buckingham House (and still nicknamed Buck House by the royal family),was a large townhouse built for the Duke of Buckingham in 1703 and entered into the possession of the royal family when acquired by King George III in 1762 as a private residence.
- England, London.Tower Bridge was completed in 1894, after eight years of construction.When it was built, Tower Bridge was the largest and most sophisticated bascule bridge ever built.
- Statue of William III standing outside Kensington Palace.
- The orangerie at Kensington Palace.
- The White Tower at the Tower of London. The original entrance to Traitor's Gate can be seen on the waterline.
- Exterior of the Tower of London
- A beafeeter in traditional dress outside the Tower of London.
- The interior of Covent Garden Market.