St Pauls Cathedral seen across the Millennium Bridge.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- famous place
- Great Britain
- Millennium Bridge
- modern architecture
- Saint Paul
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- St Paul's
- Thames River
- tourist attraction
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- St Pauls Cathedral seen across the Millennium Bridge.
- Skyline and River Thames, London, England
- A couple take in the view from the Millennium Bridge.
- Tower Bridge by night. Construction of the bridge started in 1886 and took 8 years. The central span can be raised to allow ships to travel upriver. The bridge is close to the Tower of London,which gives it its name. It is often mistaken for London Bridge,the next bridge upstream.
- The West front of St Paul's Cathedral.
- Millenium Bridge Over Thames River, London, England
- England,London. Walking beside the River Thames near to Hammersmith Bridge.
- Silhouette of St Pauls Cathedral and one of the towers of Canon Street station against the evening sky.
More Related Images
- Millenium Bridge and Saint Paul's Cathedral London, England
- Millennium Bridge and St. Paul's Cathedral at Dusk, London, England
- St. Paul's Cathedral Reflected in Glass of Millennium Bridge, London, England
- England,London,City of London. View from the Tate Modern over St. Paul's Cathedral with the Millennium Bridge in the foreground.
- The Houses of Parliament seen from Vauxhall Bridge.
- The Tate Modern art gallery is housed in the old Bankside Power Station.
- The steps of the National Gallery on Trafalgar Square.
- Harrods in Knightsbridge,perhaps the most famous department store in the world.