The White Tower at the Tower of London. The original entrance to Traitor's Gate can be seen on the waterline.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- famous place
- Great Britain
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- Tower of London
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- White Tower
- A tour boat on the River Thames passes the Tower of London. The original entrance to Traitor's Gate can be seen on the waterline.
- Exterior of the Tower of London
- A beafeeter in traditional dress outside the Tower of London.
- Exterior of the Tower of London.
- Interior of the Bloody Tower at the Tower of London.
- Detail of the exterior of the Tower of London.
- Statue of William III standing outside Kensington Palace.
- A suit of medieval armour on display inside the Tower of London.
More Related Images
- England, London.Tower Bridge was completed in 1894, after eight years of construction.When it was built, Tower Bridge was the largest and most sophisticated bascule bridge ever built.
- England,London. The Tower of London & Tower Bridge. The Tower of London was first built in 1078 by William the Conqueror(1066-1087) and was completed by William II who was tragically killed by Walter Tyrell in a hunting accident in the New Forest. During the Tower's history it has been a palace,prison,treasury,zoo and arsenal. The Crown Jewels are housed in the tower.
- The Old Royal Naval College,part of the Maritime Greenwich World Heritage Site. Originally a hospital established by royal charter in 1694 for seamen and their dependents,it was later to become a training college for naval officers. It is now part of the University of Greenwich.
- England,London. The Royal Albert Hall of Arts and Sciences is an arts venue dedicated to Queen Victoria's husband and consort,Prince Albert. It is situated in the Knightsbridge area of the City of Westminster.
- The West front of St Paul's Cathedral.
- The orangerie at Kensington Palace.
- View from the Royal Observatory down to the Queen's House and Old Royal Naval College at Greenwich.
- The Great Court in the British Museum,lopened in 2000. The museum was founded in 1753 from the private collection of Sir Hans Sloane.