A beafeeter in traditional dress outside the Tower of London.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- 30-34 years
- 35-39 years
- 40-44 years
- 45-49 years
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- famous place
- Great Britain
- mature adult
- mature men
- mid adult
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- Tower of London
- traditional clothing
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- White Tower
- A beafeeter in traditional dress outside the Tower of London.
- The White Tower at the Tower of London. The original entrance to Traitor's Gate can be seen on the waterline.
- A tour boat on the River Thames passes the Tower of London. The original entrance to Traitor's Gate can be seen on the waterline.
- Exterior of the Tower of London
- Exterior of the Tower of London.
- Interior of the Bloody Tower at the Tower of London.
- Detail of the exterior of the Tower of London.
- Portrait of Queen's Guard, Windsor Castle, England
More Related Images
- Statue of William III standing outside Kensington Palace.
- A suit of medieval armour on display inside the Tower of London.
- England, London.Tower Bridge was completed in 1894, after eight years of construction.When it was built, Tower Bridge was the largest and most sophisticated bascule bridge ever built.
- England,London. The Tower of London & Tower Bridge. The Tower of London was first built in 1078 by William the Conqueror(1066-1087) and was completed by William II who was tragically killed by Walter Tyrell in a hunting accident in the New Forest. During the Tower's history it has been a palace,prison,treasury,zoo and arsenal. The Crown Jewels are housed in the tower.
- The West front of St Paul's Cathedral.
- The orangerie at Kensington Palace.
- The Great Court in the British Museum,lopened in 2000. The museum was founded in 1753 from the private collection of Sir Hans Sloane.
- The Great Court in the British Museum,opened in 2000. The museum was founded in 1753 from the private collection of Sir Hans Sloane.