A suit of medieval armour on display inside the Tower of London.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- body armor
- building (structure)
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- famous place
- Great Britain
- plate armor
- presentation (displaying)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- suit of armor
- Tower of London
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- A suit of medieval armour on display inside the Tower of London.
- A tour boat on the River Thames passes the Tower of London. The original entrance to Traitor's Gate can be seen on the waterline.
- The White Tower at the Tower of London. The original entrance to Traitor's Gate can be seen on the waterline.
- Exterior of the Tower of London.
- Detail of the exterior of the Tower of London.
- Interior of the Bloody Tower at the Tower of London.
- England,London. The Royal Albert Hall of Arts and Sciences is an arts venue dedicated to Queen Victoria's husband and consort,Prince Albert. It is situated in the Knightsbridge area of the City of Westminster.
- Exterior of the Tower of London
More Related Images
- A beafeeter in traditional dress outside the Tower of London.
- England, London.Tower Bridge was completed in 1894, after eight years of construction.When it was built, Tower Bridge was the largest and most sophisticated bascule bridge ever built.
- England,London. The Tower of London & Tower Bridge. The Tower of London was first built in 1078 by William the Conqueror(1066-1087) and was completed by William II who was tragically killed by Walter Tyrell in a hunting accident in the New Forest. During the Tower's history it has been a palace,prison,treasury,zoo and arsenal. The Crown Jewels are housed in the tower.
- Statue of William III standing outside Kensington Palace.
- The Old Royal Naval College,part of the Maritime Greenwich World Heritage Site. Originally a hospital established by royal charter in 1694 for seamen and their dependents,it was later to become a training college for naval officers. It is now part of the University of Greenwich.
- England,London. Commissioned by Queen Victoria to commemorate her late consort,Prince Albert. This large statue of Prince Albert in Hyde Park,is seated in a vast Gothic shrine. It includes a frieze with 169 carved figures,angels and virtues higher up and separate groups representing the Continents,Industrial Arts and Sciences.
- The West front of St Paul's Cathedral.
- Harrods in Knightsbridge,perhaps the most famous department store in the world.