The interior of Covent Garden Market.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Covent Garden
- Covent Garden market
- European (places and things)
- famous place
- Great Britain
- Indoor Market
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- United Kingdom
- West End
- Western Europe
- The interior of Covent Garden Market.
- England,London. Covent Garden - this name was given,during the reign of King John (1199-1216),to a 40-acre (16 ha) patch in the county of Middlesex.
- The National Gallery in Trafalgar Square.
- The front courtyard of the British Museum. The museum was founded in 1753 from the private collection of Sir Hans Sloane.
- The West front of St Paul's Cathedral.
- A tour boat on the River Thames passes the Tower of London. The original entrance to Traitor's Gate can be seen on the waterline.
- Exterior of the Tower of London.
- The Great Court in the British Museum,lopened in 2000. The museum was founded in 1753 from the private collection of Sir Hans Sloane.
More Related Images
- The Great Court in the British Museum,opened in 2000. The museum was founded in 1753 from the private collection of Sir Hans Sloane.
- The interior of the restored readng room in the British Museum. The museum was founded in 1753 from the private collection of Sir Hans Sloane.
- Interior of the Bloody Tower at the Tower of London.
- England, London.Tower Bridge was completed in 1894, after eight years of construction.When it was built, Tower Bridge was the largest and most sophisticated bascule bridge ever built.
- England,London. Canal Barge Festival in Little Venice,North London.
- Statue of William III standing outside Kensington Palace.
- The orangerie at Kensington Palace.
- St Pauls Cathedral seen across the Millennium Bridge.