The facade of the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- art (creative discipline)
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Covent Garden
- European (places and things)
- famous place
- Great Britain
- opera house
- Royal Opera House
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- The front courtyard of the British Museum. The museum was founded in 1753 from the private collection of Sir Hans Sloane.
- The National Gallery in Trafalgar Square.
- The West front of St Paul's Cathedral.
- A tour boat on the River Thames passes the Tower of London. The original entrance to Traitor's Gate can be seen on the waterline.
- Harrods in Knightsbridge,perhaps the most famous department store in the world.
- Exterior of the Tower of London.
- Detail of the exterior of the Tower of London.
- The interior of Covent Garden Market.
More Related Images
- St Paul's Cathedral
- England,London. The Royal Albert Hall of Arts and Sciences is an arts venue dedicated to Queen Victoria's husband and consort,Prince Albert. It is situated in the Knightsbridge area of the City of Westminster.
- Statue of William III standing outside Kensington Palace.
- The statue of Prince Albert standing outside the Albert Hall,one of London's premier concert venues.
- The orangerie at Kensington Palace.
- The White Tower at the Tower of London. The original entrance to Traitor's Gate can be seen on the waterline.
- The National Theatre on London's south bank.
- The Globe Theatre,London.