The National Gallery in Trafalgar Square.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- art gallery
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- famous place
- Great Britain
- National Gallery
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- Trafalgar Square
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- The National Gallery in Trafalgar Square.
- The front courtyard of the British Museum. The museum was founded in 1753 from the private collection of Sir Hans Sloane.
- Trafalgar Square and National Gallery, London, England
- The steps of the National Gallery on Trafalgar Square.
- The interior of Covent Garden Market.
- National Gallery of Art and Fountain at Trafalgar Square London, England
- The Great Court in the British Museum,lopened in 2000. The museum was founded in 1753 from the private collection of Sir Hans Sloane.
- The Great Court in the British Museum,opened in 2000. The museum was founded in 1753 from the private collection of Sir Hans Sloane.
More Related Images
- The interior of the restored readng room in the British Museum. The museum was founded in 1753 from the private collection of Sir Hans Sloane.
- The facade of the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden
- St Paul's Cathedral
- The West front of St Paul's Cathedral.
- A tour boat on the River Thames passes the Tower of London. The original entrance to Traitor's Gate can be seen on the waterline.
- Exterior of the Tower of London.
- Water Fountain in front of National Gallery and St-Martin-in-the-Fields at Night, Trafalgar Square, London, England
- Statue of William III standing outside Kensington Palace.