Silhouette of St Pauls Cathedral and one of the towers of Canon Street station against the evening sky.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- Canon street
- Canon Street Station
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Evening sky
- Great Britain
- place of worship
- Saint Paul
- silhouette (darkened or blurred object or figure)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- St Paul's
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- St Paul's Cathedral
- St Pauls Cathedral seen across the Millennium Bridge.
- England,London,City of London. St. Paul’s Cathedral from Paternoster Square.
- England,London. Tower Bridge with the 'Girl & Dolphin' statue silhouetted in the foreground.
- England,London. Cranes in Canary Wharf.
- The West front of St Paul's Cathedral.
- Tower Bridge at dusk
- St Paul's Cathedral from the West. Designed by Sir Christpher Wren,it was commissioned in 1668 to replace the one destroyed in the great fire of 1666. After going though several redesigns it was completed in 1708. It was struck by a bomb on October 9,1940,but survived.
More Related Images
- One of the western towers of Westminster Abbey,London. The first Abbey was built here by Edward the Confessor in 1045. The present building was completed in 1517,although has been added to over the years. The two towers seen here were added in 1745.
- England,London. Tower Bridge and a view to the City.
- England,London,Brent. A part of the arch of the new Wembley Stadium.
- England,London. The London Eye also known as the Millennium Wheel.
- England,London,Jubilee Gardens. The London Eye also known as the Millennium Wheel.
- England,London,City of London. View from the Tate Modern over St. Paul's Cathedral with the Millennium Bridge in the foreground.
- The Dolphin with a Boy statue on the banks of the Thames River beside Tower Bridge in London
- The Houses of Parliament seen from Vauxhall Bridge.