Tower Bridge at dusk
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- golden hour
- Great Britain
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Thames River
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- England,London. Walking beside the River Thames near to Hammersmith Bridge.
- England,London. Tower Bridge and a view to the City.
- Tower Bridge by night. Construction of the bridge started in 1886 and took 8 years. The central span can be raised to allow ships to travel upriver. The bridge is close to the Tower of London,which gives it its name. It is often mistaken for London Bridge,the next bridge upstream.
- Tower Bridge at dawn. Construction of the bridge started in 1886 and took 8 years. The central span can be raised to allow ships to travel upriver. The bridge is close to the Tower of London,which gives it its name. It is often mistaken for London Bridge,the next bridge upstream.
- England,London. Tower Bridge with the 'Girl & Dolphin' statue silhouetted in the foreground.
- England,London. Tower Bridge.
- St Pauls Cathedral seen across the Millennium Bridge.
- The steps of the National Gallery on Trafalgar Square.
More Related Images
- Silhouette of St Pauls Cathedral and one of the towers of Canon Street station against the evening sky.
- England,London. Canary Wharf as seen from Tower Bridge.
- The Houses of Parliament seen from Vauxhall Bridge.
- The Tate Modern art gallery is housed in the old Bankside Power Station.
- Harrods in Knightsbridge,perhaps the most famous department store in the world.
- London City Hall and the Tower Bridge at Dawn, London, England
- England,London. City Hall designed by architect Norman Foster with Tower Bridge in the background.
- England, London.Tower Bridge was completed in 1894, after eight years of construction.When it was built, Tower Bridge was the largest and most sophisticated bascule bridge ever built.