A sphinx stands outside the entrance to the Egyptian Museum,Cairo.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- Cairo Museum
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Egyptian Museum
- Middle East
- Middle Eastern
- Middle Eastern (places and things)
- North Africa
- Sphinx (mythical creature)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- The luxurious Marriott Hotel in Cairo. Standing in the fashionable district of Zamalek,it is built around the lavish 19th century Gezira Palace,built for the opening of the Suez Canal.
- Bab Zoueila,the old southern gate into the city of Cairo,Egypt,still straddles a busy thoroughfare after more than 900 years.
- The enormous courtyard of the Ibn Tulun Mosque,built in the 9th century,the largest and one of the oldest mosques in Cairo,Egypt
- The Madersa of Al-Gawli stands beside the Ibn Tulun Mosque in Islamic Cairo,Egypt
- The enormous courtyard of the Ibn Tulun Mosque,built in the 9th century,the largest and one of the oldest mosques in Cairo.
- View across the rooftops of Islamic Cairo,Egypt
- A scooter is parked in a busy street in Islamic Cairo,Egypt
- A jeweller in Khan el-Khalili enjoys a joke,Cairo,Egypt
More Related Images
- Spices for sale in the Souq-al-Atterine near Khan el-Khalili,Cairo,Egypt
- Characters in the market on Sharia El Muski near Khan El Khalili,Cairo,Egypt
- Characters in the market on Sharia El Muski near Khan el-Khalili,Cairo,Egypt
- The Four Seasons and Grand Hyatt hotels stand on the banks of the Nile at Garden City,Cairo,Egypt
- The impressively hideous TV and Radio building in downtown Cairo,Egypt
- Floating restaurants line the Nile by Gezeira Island in downtown Cairo,Egypt
- The constant traffic of downtown Cairo makes it one of the most polluted cities in the world.
- The minarets of the beautiful Sultan Hassan Mosque silhouetted against the setting sun,Cairo,Egypt