Bab Zoueila,the old southern gate into the city of Cairo,Egypt,still straddles a busy thoroughfare after more than 900 years.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- Bab Zoueila
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- islamic cairo
- Islamic culture
- Middle East
- Middle Eastern
- Middle Eastern (places and things)
- North Africa
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- The enormous courtyard of the Ibn Tulun Mosque,built in the 9th century,the largest and one of the oldest mosques in Cairo,Egypt
- The enormous courtyard of the Ibn Tulun Mosque,built in the 9th century,the largest and one of the oldest mosques in Cairo.
- The Madersa of Al-Gawli stands beside the Ibn Tulun Mosque in Islamic Cairo,Egypt
- View across the rooftops of Islamic Cairo,Egypt
- The minarets of the Al-Azhar Mosque in Islamic Cairo,Egypt
- The minarets of the beautiful Sultan Hassan Mosque silhouetted against the setting sun,Cairo,Egypt
- Mosque of Sultan Hassan, Cairo, Egypt
- The Ottoman style mosque of Mohammed Ali in the Citadel,looking out over Islamic Cairo,Egypt
More Related Images
- The Ottoman style mosque of Mohammed Ali stands on top of the Citadel,looking out over Islamic Cairo,Egypt
- Mosque of Ibn Tulun
- Madrasa of Barquq Mosque illuminated at dusk
- El Hussein Square and Mosque, Cairo, Egypt, North Africa, Africa
- The luxurious Marriott Hotel in Cairo. Standing in the fashionable district of Zamalek,it is built around the lavish 19th century Gezira Palace,built for the opening of the Suez Canal.
- A traditional islamic wooden screen in a restored Mamluk house at Bei al-Sihaymi in Islamic Cairo,Egypt
- The inner courtyard of the Al-Hakim Mosque in Islamic Cairo,Egypt. The mosque is one of the oldest in Cairo,having stood since 1010AD and was restored in 1980.
- Cityscape, Cairo, Egypt