The Avenue of Sphinxes leading up to Luxor Temple,Egypt
Artist: AWL Images
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- Ancient Egyptian
- Avenue of Sphinxes
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- East Bank
- Luxor Temple
- Middle East
- Middle Eastern
- Middle Eastern (places and things)
- Nile River
- North Africa
- pylon (Egyptian temple)
- religious building
- Sphinx (mythical creature)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- The Avenue of Sphinxes leading up to Luxor Temple,Egypt
- A temple guardian welcomes visitors to Luxor Temple. .
- Giant statues of Ramses II stand either side of the entrance through the first pylon at Luxor Temple,Egypt
- Luxor Temple illuminated at night. The obelisk is one of a pair,the other stands in the Place de la Concorde,Paris.
- A couple admire the enormous first Pylon of Luxor Temple,Egypt
- Dawn over the impressive First Pylon of Luxor Temple,Egypt. The 25m high obelisk is one of a pair,the other stands in Place de la Concorde,Paris.
- A temple guardian stands in front of the Temple of Khonsu at Karnak Temple,Luxor,Egypt
- The Temple of Philae stands on an island in Lake Nasser and is a popular day trip from Aswan,Egypt
More Related Images
- A headless statue of Ramses II at Luxor Temple,Egypt
- Statues line the Cachette Court at Karnek Temple,Luxor,Egypt
- A man walks underneath the giant columns of the Hypostyle Hall in the Ramesseum,Luxor.
- A colossal doorway through the second pylon of Ramses III's mortuary temple at Medinet Habu,Luxor,Egypt
- The impressive First Pylon of the wonderfully preserved mortuary temple of Ramses III at Medinet Habu on the West Bank,Luxor,Egypt
- Panorama over the sprawling ruins of Karnak Temple,Luxor.
- Avenue of Sphinxes and statues of Ramses II, Luxor Temple, Luxor, Egypt
- Larger than life statues of Ramses II illuminated at night in Luxor Temple,Egypt