Two children wear their solar glasses while waiting for the 2006 total solar eclipse near Al Salloum in Egypt.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- Al Salloum
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Dark Glasses
- Middle East
- Middle Eastern
- Middle Eastern (places and things)
- North Africa
- solar eclipse
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- teenage girl
- Total Solar Eclipse
- young girl
- zodiac sign
- A muslim woman begins to pray in advance of the 2006 total solar eclipse near Al Salloum in Egypt.
- An Egyptian policeman stands guard waiting for President Mubarak to arrive in advance of the 2006 total solar eclipse near Al Salloum in Egypt.
- Egyptian policemen stand guard waiting for President Mubarak to arrive in advance of the 2006 total solar eclipse near Al Salloum in Egypt.
- A jeweller in Khan el-Khalili enjoys a joke,Cairo,Egypt
- A jeweller in Khan el-Khalili enjoys a cup of tea and a cigarette,Cairo,Egypt
- Curious children peer through the window of their classroom housed in an old Mamluk building in Islamic Cairo,Egypt
- The Ottoman style mosque of Mohammed Ali stands on top of the Citadel,looking out over Islamic Cairo,Egypt
- The Avenue of Sphinxes leading up to Luxor Temple,Egypt
More Related Images
- Feluccas sailing on the Nile at Luxor,Egypt
- Four Seasons Resort Hotel,plunge pool at the outdoor spa
- Northbound ship convoy in the Suez Canal.
- Syria, Palmyra. A tourist sits amongst the ancient ruins of Queen Zenobia's city at Palmyra.
- Hieroglyphs on the walls of the Ramesseum,Luxor,Egypt
- Headless statues of Ramses II line the courtyard at the entrance to the Ramesseum,Luxor,Egypt
- A colossal doorway through the second pylon of Ramses III's mortuary temple at Medinet Habu,Luxor,Egypt
- The colours of the original painting dating from the New Kingdom can still be seen on the columns of Ramses III's mortuary temple at Medinet Habu on the West Bank,Luxor,Egypt