Cuba,Havana. Statue in the City.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- capital city
- Capitolio Building
- Capitolio Nacional de Cuba
- Caribbean (places and things)
- Central America
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Cuban Academy of Sciences
- government building
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- North America
- Old Havana
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- Cuba,Havana. Exterior of the Capitolio building
- Cuba,Havana. Partagas Cigar Factory (Fabrica de Tobacos Partagas),Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Castillo de los Tres Reys del Morro,Commonly known as El Morro,the castle was built between 1589 and 1630 across the bay from Havana city.
- Cuba,Havana. Street Scene.
- Cuba,Havana. Residential building behind the Capitolio building,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Museum of the Revolution. It was the headquarters of the Cuban government for 40 years. It was originally designed to house the Provincial Government of Havana,but it was finished in 1920 to be the Presidential Palace.
- Cuba,Havana. The Grand Theatre (Gran Teatro) was built in 1915 and designed by Giuseppe Moretti. The building houses many performances by the Cuban National Ballet Company and opera performances in the García Lorca Auditorium.
More Related Images
- Cuba,Havana. Overview of the city centre,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Casa de la Condes de Jaruco,Plaza Vieja. Originally built in 17th century and remodelled in 1737,it is considered to be one of the best examples of 18th century Cuban residential architecture.
- Cuba,Havana. Cafe in Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Cuban man,Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Plaza de San Francisco,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Statue of Simon Bolivar,Plaza de Simon Bolivar,Calle Mercaderes,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Hotel National,Vedado District,Havana,Cuba. The Hotel Nacional de Cuba was opened on December 30th,1930. The Hotel has attracted a large number of personalities from the arts,science and politcs,such as British Prime Minister Winston Churchill,artists Frank Sinatra,Ava Gardner,Johnny Weismuller and scientist Alexander Flemming.
- Cuba,Havana. El Patio,Casa del Marques de Aguas Claras,Plaza de la Catedral,Havana