Cuba,Havana. Stained glass arches known as Virales,Casa del Marques de Aguas Claras,Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- capital city
- Caribbean (places and things)
- Central America
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- El Patio
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- North America
- Old Havana
- Plaza de la Catedral
- stained glass
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- vintage (classic)
- Cuba,Havana. El Patio,Casa del Marques de Aguas Claras,Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Cuban man,Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Cafe in Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Vintage American cars,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Casa de la Condes de Jaruco,Plaza Vieja. Originally built in 17th century and remodelled in 1737,it is considered to be one of the best examples of 18th century Cuban residential architecture.
- Cuba. Vintage American car on the Malecon,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Palm trees,Museum of Colonial Art,Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
More Related Images
- Cuba,Havana. Casa de las Condes de Casa Bayona,Plaza de la Catedral,Havana. This building houses the Museum of Colonial Art
- Cuba,Havana. Castillo de los Tres Reys del Morro,Commonly known as El Morro,the castle was built between 1589 and 1630 across the bay from Havana city.
- Cuba,Havana. Museum of the Revolution. It was the headquarters of the Cuban government for 40 years. It was originally designed to house the Provincial Government of Havana,but it was finished in 1920 to be the Presidential Palace.
- Cuba,Havana. Statue in the City.
- Cuba,Havana. The Grand Theatre (Gran Teatro) was built in 1915 and designed by Giuseppe Moretti. The building houses many performances by the Cuban National Ballet Company and opera performances in the García Lorca Auditorium.
- Cuba,Havana. Overview of the city centre,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. The 19th century Villa owned and lived in for 25 years until 1960 by Ernst Hemmingway. The house and his possessions have been preserved as he left them,giving an insight iinto his daily lifestyle.
- Cuba,Havana. Street Scene.