Cuba,Havana. Casa de la Condes de Jaruco,Plaza Vieja. Originally built in 17th century and remodelled in 1737,it is considered to be one of the best examples of 18th century Cuban residential architecture.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- 17th century
- 18th century
- AWL Images
- capital city
- Caribbean (places and things)
- Central America
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- North America
- Old Havana
- Plaza Vieja
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Stone stair
- vintage (classic)
- Cuba,Havana. Casa de la Condes de Jaruco,Plaza Vieja. Originally built in 17th century and remodelled in 1737,it is considered to be one of the best examples of 18th century Cuban residential architecture.
- Cuba,Havana. Residential building behind the Capitolio building,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Castillo de los Tres Reys del Morro,Commonly known as El Morro,the castle was built between 1589 and 1630 across the bay from Havana city.
- Cuba,Havana. Museum of the Revolution. It was the headquarters of the Cuban government for 40 years. It was originally designed to house the Provincial Government of Havana,but it was finished in 1920 to be the Presidential Palace.
- Cuba,Havana. Exterior of the Capitolio building
- Cuba,Havana. Statue in the City.
- Cuba,Havana. The Grand Theatre (Gran Teatro) was built in 1915 and designed by Giuseppe Moretti. The building houses many performances by the Cuban National Ballet Company and opera performances in the García Lorca Auditorium.
- Cuba,Havana. Vintage American cars,Havana
More Related Images
- Cuba,Havana. Overview of the city centre,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Plaza de San Francisco,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Street Scene.
- Cuba,Havana. Partagas Cigar Factory (Fabrica de Tobacos Partagas),Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Impromtu street parade,Plaza Vieja
- Cuba,Havana. Stained glass arches known as Virales,Casa del Marques de Aguas Claras,Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. School children playing in Plaza Vieja,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Traditional Pharmacy,Taquechel on Calle Obispo,Havana Vieja,Cuba