Cuba,Havana. Boys watching impromtu street parade,Plaza Vieja
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- capital city
- Caribbean (places and things)
- Central America
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- North America
- Old Havana
- Plaza Vieja
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Cuba,Havana. Impromtu street parade,Plaza Vieja
- Cuba,Havana. Hotel National,Vedado District,Havana,Cuba. The Hotel Nacional de Cuba was opened on December 30th,1930. The Hotel has attracted a large number of personalities from the arts,science and politcs,such as British Prime Minister Winston Churchill,artists Frank Sinatra,Ava Gardner,Johnny Weismuller and scientist Alexander Flemming.
- Cuba,Havana. Castillo de los Tres Reys del Morro,Commonly known as El Morro,the castle was built between 1589 and 1630 across the bay from Havana city.
- Cuba,Havana. La Tropicana. Considered to be the oldest and most lavish cabarets in the world.
- Cuba,Havana. Locals on the streets of old Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Cuban man,Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Vintage American cars,Havana
More Related Images
- Cuba,Havana. Statue in the City.
- Cuba,Havana. La Cocina de Lilliam. Residential Restaurant in the western district of Miramar,Havana,Cuba
- Cuba,Havana. Grading,sorting and packaging handmade cigars,The H.Upmann Cigar Factory,Havana,Cuba
- Cuba,Havana. Hand rolling cigars,The H.Upmann Cigar Factory,Havana,Cuba
- Cuba,Havana. Grading tobacco leaves,The H. Upmann Cigar Factory,Havana,Cuba
- Cuba,Havana. Graded tobacco leaves,The H.Upmann Cigar Factory,Havana,Cuba
- Cuba,Havana. School children playing in Plaza Vieja,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Casa de la Condes de Jaruco,Plaza Vieja. Originally built in 17th century and remodelled in 1737,it is considered to be one of the best examples of 18th century Cuban residential architecture.