Cuba,Havana. Exterior of the Capitolio building
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- capital city
- Capitolio Building
- Capitolio Nacional de Cuba
- Caribbean (places and things)
- Central America
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Cuban Academy of Sciences
- government building
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- North America
- Old Havana
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- stone steps
- travel destination
- Cuba,Havana. Statue in the City.
- Cuba,Havana. Castillo de los Tres Reys del Morro,Commonly known as El Morro,the castle was built between 1589 and 1630 across the bay from Havana city.
- Cuba,Havana. The Grand Theatre (Gran Teatro) was built in 1915 and designed by Giuseppe Moretti. The building houses many performances by the Cuban National Ballet Company and opera performances in the García Lorca Auditorium.
- Cuba,Havana. Overview of the city centre,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Casa de la Condes de Jaruco,Plaza Vieja. Originally built in 17th century and remodelled in 1737,it is considered to be one of the best examples of 18th century Cuban residential architecture.
- Cuba,Havana. Street Scene.
- Cuba,Havana. Residential building behind the Capitolio building,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Partagas Cigar Factory (Fabrica de Tobacos Partagas),Havana
More Related Images
- Cuba,Havana. Museum of the Revolution. It was the headquarters of the Cuban government for 40 years. It was originally designed to house the Provincial Government of Havana,but it was finished in 1920 to be the Presidential Palace.
- Cuba,Havana. Plaza de San Francisco,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Statue of Simon Bolivar,Plaza de Simon Bolivar,Calle Mercaderes,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Cafe in Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Monument to Ernest Hemmingway in the hamlet of Cojimar,6 km east of Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Cuban man,Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Vintage American cars,Havana